Monday, January 16, 2012

Too Tired

I am unfortunately too tired to blog much at all tonight, but I wanted to do a quick rundown of my meals and workout, just so I don't get too out of the loop.

Breakfast: No Batter! No Batter! Peanut Butter and Blueberry Waffle; coffee
Lunch: White Chili
Snack: apple (not until after my workout - that was rough)
Dinner: Blackened Tilapia Baja Tacos


Workout: Honestly, today wasn't the greatest workout.  I got to Max Life late because I had a dentist appointment, and therefore I missed the warm-up, the dividing into groups, and the explanation of the day's workout as well as the individual exercises.  I felt lost the entire time, even though I kind of picked up on how each exercise was supposed to be done.

And don't get me wrong: I worked by butt off and was drenched in sweat.  But, it could've been a lot better had I been present for the explanation.  Oh, and had I eaten when I was supposed to.  I was starving.

Finally, I was going to discuss my new favorite app today, but my mom beat me to it.  I'll fill you in on my thoughts tomorrow.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment