Cracks me up every time. There's just something about LMFAO that I absolutely love. I know: judge away.
I'm sincerely apologetic about the lack of blog posts this weekend (and I had been doing so well!), but it's been a busy one. And, I'm going to apologize in advance for the super short post, but I am absolutely exhausted due to the aforementioned crazy weekend.
Here's a brief run-down:
- Worked out at 4:15 p.m.
- Canceled date with psycho
- Went to dinner with BFF
- Fell asleep - twice - during Samantha Who? (Side note: my sister got me season one for Christmas, and I am absolutely hooked. This show is hilarious and really, really cute. Watch it.)
- Finally crashed for real at 9:30 p.m.
- Worked out at 7:45 a.m.
- Met a friend for coffee and breakfast at 9:30 (I had a misto and a breakfast sandwich: toasted ciabatta with provolone, turkey, avocado, and bacon)
- Did chores around the house
- Met another friend for coffee at 12:00 (I had another misto)
- Did more chores around the house
- Ate some oats in a jar around 3:00
- Put on a trunk show at 6:00
- Went to Bonefish with a friend and finally ate dinner at 9:45 p.m. (mahi-mahi with mango salsa, broccoli, and chickpeas - and one piece of Bang Bang Shrimp and a few drinks)
- Rolled out of bed around 10:00
- Went to my new favorite restaurant with BFF for brunch (I normally count Saturdays as my free day, but this week it was Sunday. Yes, I drank yesterday, but I ate fairly healthfully. Today was a different story: brunch was a mixture of mac and cheese, biscuits and gravy, and other less-than-healthy choices.)
- Put on a trunk show at 2:30
- Went to the grocery store
- Had "family" dinner (goulash, sourdough bread, fruit salad, mini-cheesecake, cabernet)
- Watched the SAG awards
It was definitely a fun weekend, but I am absolutely wiped and cannot believe it's over already. The week is going to start off really, really busy: tomorrow includes a 6 a.m. workout, an all-day training, errands, and Family Night (that I coordinate through my grant). Tuesday looks fairly similar, except instead of Family Night, we have an event for incoming ninth-grade students.
I'm already worn out - and figuring out how to manage my workout and healthy eating regime through all of that is going to be quite the challenge. Wish me luck!