And then I decided that I'm actually quite sleepy.
But, before I go crash on the couch, I wanted to give you a delicious breakfast recipe that I may or may not have enjoyed three times this week: Dessert Oats.
Here's what you need:
- 1/4 cup oats (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup water (not pictured -- but I bet you know what it looks like)
- 2 T sunflower butter (my new favorite thing -- I'm planning a whole post devoted to it)
- 1/8 cup granola (I use Bear Naked Peak: Flax Granola)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze
Cook the oats in the water until they're done. (Don't you just love how specific my recipes are?) Plop in the sunflower butter, dump in the granola, and make all of the above swim in the UVAB.
It seriously tastes like dessert.
And check out the stats:
- Calories: 370
- Carbs: 35 grams
- Fat: 21 grams
- Protein: 13 grams
- Sugar: 8 grams
It's pretty much the perfect meal. SO, if you have not yet made breakfast, make it happen. :)
Have a fabulous morning, y'all!