Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today's Grand Total

Yep!  Skipping right ahead!  For some reason my photos aren't sending from my phone to my computer, so I'll have to check back with you tomorrow.  It's far too late to still be awake - even after trivia - and I need to hit the sack.  Plus, you are going to LOVE some of the pictures, so I don't want to spoil the surprise by telling you all about it.

Here's a hint, though: there may or may not be a decorated cake involved.  Just. You. Wait.

Today's grand total (not including a piece of cake, so you can only imagine):

Calories: 1,722 (yikes!)
Fat: 48 grams
Carbs: 234.5 grams (apparently I was in the mood for some carbs...)
Protein: 81 grams

Exercise: 220 calories
Water: 64 ounces

Despite today's grand total absolutely sucking, I do have to say I did well in one regard: while everyone else at trivia was drinking booze, I guzzled my water and was not even tempted.  I'll take that to be a win.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment