Friday, October 22, 2010

Don't Cry...

...dry your eyes.

I promise I will post again soon - most likely Sunday night.  This week has been über-busy, including but not limited to the following:

  • Parent-teacher conferences
  • Way too much fun after parent-teacher conferences
  • A giant leap away from healthy-eating
  • A 26-hour drive in less than 48 hours
  • A fabulous 80th birthday party
  • A diversity conference with students
  • Running, a soccer practice, a yoga workout, and a soccer game
  • Cookie-decorating to celebrate a good friend's exciting news
  • A "granted" grant!!!
  • Not nearly enough sleep.
I'm running a 5k tomorrow (Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure) and then playing a soccer game.  I'm sure there will be a nap involved shortly thereafter, and then it's time to party-it-up for a friend's birthday.

Whew.

See you back here on Sunday - I sincerely apologize for sucking so horribly the past week-and-a-half.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment