You may be wondering how I've done with the goals. Let's recap:
- Eat good, healthy meals - I have mostly done a good job with this one. Of course I've slipped up a bit, especially now with birthday celebrations, but I've done a pretty darn good job of cooking regularly and not having snacks around the house.
- Lose 30 pounds - Um, nope. I've lost about ten, give or take a couple (depends on the day), in the last several weeks do to this insane marathon training.
- Work out at least five days a week - Mostly. I'm running four days a week, and that's plenty for right now. I need to incorporate more cross-training and strength-training for sure.
- Only drink once a week - Again, mostly. Obviously there are some exceptions (again, birthday week), but I have pretty much cut out alcohol from my diet. It feels great.
- Drink more water - OMG. That's like all I drink anymore!
- Take a multi-vitamin every day - I do this everyday...when I don't run out and then forget to buy them for weeks. :)
- Do yoga at least once a week - Um, nope. This is the one that I really need to start again; I can totally notice the lack of yoga in my life.
- Ride RAGBRAI - I decided to run a marathon instead. :) Also, I chose to work summer school so that I could earn money for a road bike, a RAGBRAI essential. Maybe next year.
- Actually follow a budget - I'm getting better... And my freelance writing gig is sure to help.
- Read one book a month for ME - I have gone ABOVE AND BEYOND with this goal! Just check out my "books" tab!
- Become more spiritual - Sadly, I have completely neglected this goal and, actually, forgot I had set it. Apparently this is the goal for 28.
- Blog once a day - An improvement since last year! :)
- Be happy - I am so happy with my life, and I continue to get happier and stronger and better every single day.
Here's to my 28th year!